Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stacey's Pickle Cake

Lil sis is really gaining on me in years! Chuckle, chuckle. Yet, another birthday. Last year, Stacey hit the birthday cake jackpot when I made her 3 cakes. This year, I opted to make her but one. Yes, it is a pickle. Again, I ask you to think Jersey Shore. (I know, but it's like a train wreck: you can't stop watching!!) Our fav lil gal, Snooki, sure does love those pickles. This cake was the brain child of Hallie, my daughter, and Shaunna, Stacey's lil girl. They really wanted the "fist pump", but I steered them in this direction.

This baby definitely tasted better than ANY pickle I've ever eaten. Devil's Food cake, my rich and creamy chocolate frosting and a luscious mocha filling. Yum! There wasn't a dry eye in the place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment